”Team

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Been meaning to post this for days



The other day I bought the boys a tennis toy, you know those ones that have a tennis ball on the end of a rope & you hit it around a pole? Anyway it was raining & Evan wanted to go & have a turn seems it was new so when there was a break in the rain we went out & stuck it in the ground. Because it was wet & was wearing sandles my foot slipped off the foot peg you stand on to push it into the ground. OMFG did it hurt! I screamed & expected to look down & see half my skin torn off. But it didn't break the skin but must of hit a vain or something because in the moment it happened to when I looked down this had popped out the side of my foot! Not a great photo but the area on foot is along the side at the top of the arch in my foot.




Now this happened on Thursday last week & this is the bruise I have. I took the photo yesterday.


Funnily enough its not actually all that painful, just looks it!

No comments: