”Team

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My little man is growing up.

Well its about time for a update. Sorry its been awhile for those playing at home.

Evan had his graduation night at preschool last Friday. Its probablyt he first time I teared up a little about him going off to big school next year.


Look him, he is just so cute! The girls are gonna love him at school!



Here he is receiving his graduation certificate.





Showing it off.



Graduating Class of 2007



Glenn received a Award for Sand Construction which reads

"For Amazing construction in the sand pit and the most exportation of sand"

LOL apprently he was one of the best at moving the sand to all over the preschool! I belive it too, the amount he brings home in his shoes, socks & pockets!! He was too shy to stand up & reeceive his award so here he is with Simon.


Evan received "The Science Award"

Which reads " For his enthusiasm and interest in how things work & why"

Was funny, Miss Deb read it out & added the extra comments of "Why, But why, Why" lol somethign I hear every moment of the day. The kid has an amazing thirst for knowladge!


Isla discovered how much fun the slippery dip is LOL

I have also been busy with craft & stuff. Me & the boys have been making non breakable balls for the christmas tree.



I also got a overlocker (my christmas present) and this was my first creation.


And just to toss one more in, here is Isla in her new WildChild Christmas Paisley nappy. Not a great shot of the nappy but a cute pic none the less.















No comments: