”Team

Friday, April 10, 2009

I am in love.

A little while back I fell in love with the look of Beetlebum carriers.
You have to be mighty fast to hyena one of these babies. I am not fast enough! A few weeks back Mel from Beetlebums released a few carriers & I wanted Pepe.
Pepe sat there tempting me but I had car troubles that ended up costing five thousand dollars to fix so I just couldn't justify buying it for myself.
Then Pepe was taken down from the store & I never seen it come back up.

Now Michelle from Wildchild Nappies is a dear friend of mine. I feel extremely privileged to be able to say that. I first met Michelle in 2007 when I was first starting out with cloth nappies.
She later contacted me about doing some work for her. I am so happy that she contacted me. She is a great person. I can talk to her about anything & I know I will get a no BS answer. I respect her opinion a lot.
Recently Michelle launched her new website & new range of Wildchild products.
I was a part of getting some of these things made. I love that I get to play with these great materials & be a part of the process that turns them in Wildchild nappies.
March was a massive month for Wildchild but I don't feel I did anything super special. But Michelle being the wonderful person that she is sent me a thank you gift.

Yesterday I went to the post office to collect a mystery parcel. I knew I was expecting something from Michelle but had no idea what.
When I opened it I was grinning from ear to ear.
There was Pepe!
I am now the extremely proud new owner of a beetlebum carrier.
Pepe is so comfortable. Iain loves Pepe also. Just look at the smile on his face!

Michelle, thank you so so much! Not just for the carrier but for being my friend also.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Awwww FJ that is Sweet! :) I saw a pic of you in it and I wondered how you came across it cos I knew you wanted it badly but had car issues too!! Yay for Michelle, what a lovely friend :)