”Team

Friday, March 30, 2007

5th Of May ~ Serenity ~

A poem I wrote for my sister on the Expected Due date of her Angel baby ~ Serenity ~ who was born sleeping @ 15 weeks

Today is a special day,
Its ok to shed a tear.
There is a place in your heart for me,
I know you hold so dear.

Why did I have to leave?
Before this day had come.
They tell me that you're special,
You're my special mum.

I wish I got to look at you,
Gaze into those loving eyes.
I feel the love you have for me,
Love that strong never dies.

I come and visit often,
You know that I am here.
I get to feel your warmth,
When you hold my brother near.

I hope he gets to know me,
I love to run and play.
He will tell you stories about me,
And ask why I couldn't stay.

They talk about you fondly,
All the angels up here.
They say I'm really lucky,
That its you who holds me near.

Today is a special day,
I love you, my mother dear.
Hold on to my big brother tightly,
So I can hold you near.

No comments: