”Team

Friday, March 30, 2007

A Poem for an Angel ~ Serenity ~

Sometimes life bestows us Troubles we think we can not bare
Its hard to think about tomorrow And know you wont be there
But in this sorrow I find honourTo think that you were mine
Even though you graced my presence For much to short a time
I get to only imagine The man you would have been
I can only feel the shadows Of the sights you would have seen
My heart is filled with sadness
To never hear your voice
To never feel your laughter And to not be given a choice
I love you my little son You will always travel in my heart
And ill try to remember your always there
Though every moment we share is apart
I can not write this as goodbye Those words will never come
For I know one day you'll be smiling at me
And I will see again the face of you, my beautiful son.

By Elizabeth ~ Serenity, Born Sleeping @ 15weeks ~ 7th Of November 2004

No comments: