”Team

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day!
This year I woke to nothing :( Simon had forgot that today was mothers day. BUT I had already got my present early this week so I was ok about it. I got a new sewing machine. Actually I got a sewing machine for last mothers day too but it was a cheap one that really wasn't much chop so this year I got myself a good one. Its a Pfaff "Hobby" 1042. Its a basic machine but a bit more then your average "beginner" machine. Hopefully it will see me through for a while to come.


So anyway, I got up & nothing was said. So I thought I would grab the phone & ring my Mum. As soon as I said Happy Mothers day to her Simon looked at me & went "Awww yeah!" LOL. So once Glenn was awake they came out with the craft they had made at preschool. Very cute...

No comments: