”Team

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dress Materials.

Just a few photos of Materials I can will use to make some dresses.



Both of these would work well with Shirring, Only have enough of the white with red flowers with green & navy blue. The other is what I used with the butterfly dress. I could possibly try a pinni with what I have left.



Then I have white with Bumble bee's, Blue with bright butterflies, yellow with butterflies and blue with white poka dots & yellow with coloured poka dots. All of these would work well for a Pinni Dress.





Then I have Blue with butterflies, Pink with stars & white with stars. Again all these would work well as Pinni dresses.



I have a few solid colours I would use as the backing material or I could use two of the above & make the dress reversible.

Here is Isla in a Pinni I made for her.



No comments: