”Team

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Evan turns Six!

Evan had his 6th Birthday on the 1st of August. It was a school day & they had their athletics carnival on. It was a crappy day & I was pretty peeved that the kids had to sit out in the cold & drizzly rain for the morning. I mean we live in the mountains, it get to 5 maybe 7 degrees max most days & these kids had to sit out in the cold, wet & wind! Needless to say, half the school is off sick this week. Gee I wonder why?
Anyway, Here a few of Evan. he isn't the most athletic of kids. But he has a go at least.

On your Mark! ( one of the only moments the sun broke out)



Now you have to go ZOOM like that!



Trying is best


We held a party for Evan on Sunday at the local hall, all his class was invited (which is about 12 kids, but some didn't make it due to being sick from Friday!) . It was a fun day & I think enjoyed by all.








Here is Isla & her little friend from Playgroup, who's big sister is in Evans Class. He is about 2 weeks older then her, they are a funny pair to watch.



Then we have my stomach, 27 weeks & counting. COming along nicely I think.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.