”Team

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pinni's

From the material posted earlier I made some Pinni dresses as part of a swap on nappycino.

First we have my stuff up, can you pick whats wrong?.......... Yep, the butterfly's are all standing on their head DOH!



Then we have some bumble bee's. I thought I ordered yellow snaps but mustn't have so used black.



Then we have the butterfly dress revisited. I did this pinni a little different as the material really does need to be ruffled a little. So instead of overlocking all the way round I overlocked as normal but left the front open. Then overlocked the two layers separately so that the front was free flowing. Added a bit of gathering at the top & I thin kit looks great! I really will need to hunt down more of the material. It really sews up nice.



I'm thinking I may make up some pinni dresses for spring, so keep an eye on my store at WahmNaps.

No comments: