”Team

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter & things

Well I thought it was about time for another post. I knew the novelty of this would ware off pretty qucik but I will try & make a habbit of posting in here. I'm not even sure if anyone but me sees it!

Anyway last weekend was easter. We drove to my sisters place which is 2 hours away for lunch & a easter egg hunt. it was fun & good to have us all in the one room. Both my sisters & my mum was there. It has been along time since that has happened.
The kids played & got high on chocolate. Isla & Rebecca rolled around on the floor together for the first time in there "active" lives. they have met each other before but this is the fist time they would have really been awear of each otehr. There is 7 weeks between them, Rebecca being the older onem dressed in pink.

The boys also had their Hat parade at Preschool which was a bit of a bomb. Glenn didn't want to be apart of it & cried untill I called him over to sit with me. Evan was pretty good untill they sat to sing a song & then he didn't want to be a part of that so come & sat with me also.

They made their hats at preschool, they are ment to be eggs. One half is the hat & the bottom is the thing around their waist. Was cute.


Well that brings us to now. 1 week on from Easter & we have no more chocolate left in the house & Glenn is having withdrawals LOL. He will come in asking for hoclate. No Glenn, no more chocolate & then the temper hits HOCOLATE!!!! It should ware off soon...... I hope.


No comments: