”Team

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Matters of the teeth

My teeth are sore.
I had braces on for 2 years back when I was 18. They came off when I was 20 & I stopped wearing the retainer when I was about 22.
I had 8 teeth removed in order to correct my teeth. I spent a lot of money & alot of time in pain in that 2 years. Each time the braces were adjusted my teeth would hurt for a few days. This was done every 6 weeks.

Anyway, everynow & then my front top teeth ache. Funnily enough its one of the early pregnancy symptoms I suffer from. I'm not sure what the link is but its there.
I'm not pregnant now, but my teeth are hurting just the same. Maybe because I had a cold last week & was full of snot! I know that the sinus are linked to the teeth so I imagine all the extra pressure has left my teeth a bit sore.

Well thats all, I just felt like writing about it.

No comments: