”Team

Monday, April 16, 2007

She must be tired..

Our landlord is a PITA! They insist on coming to the house to collect our rent payment. We have been here for over 2 years yet they refuse to accept payment via any other method. Claim they have been burnt too many times in the past so regardless of how good of a tenant we are they don't trust us. Anyway it was organised for them to come around on saturday, lunch time... no show. No show on Sunday either. I gave up chasing after them along time ago so thought nothing of it & figure the rent is here when they come, i'm not taking it too them.

Today I was getting ready to go for a walk & was in the shower while the boys jumped on the ebd & Isla happily rolled around on the floor in the living room. I left the bathroom door open so I could still hear & see what was going on. I had just finsihed washing the shampoo from my hair when I hear "Fiona, are you there?" I quickly grab a towel (one of the kids ones, so of course not much is covered!) and poke my head around the corner & there is my landlady INSIDE!
Poor Isla was crying on the floor so I quicly grabbed my dressing gown so that I could pick her up with out bending over to reveal all. The landlord keept saying Oh she must be tired because Isla was crying & kept crying after I picked her up. She would settle then look at the landlady & cry again. I tried to polietly say it was because she didn't know who the strange lady was that came inside while mummy was in the shower. But nope, she must be tired.

No comments: