”Team

Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm so proud....



The other day I tried on a Hug a Bub. Its a wrap style of baby sling. I have looked at these a few times & thought they looked like too much material & would be hot. Plus a price tag over $100 has always meant I have never been inclined to buy one for my self.

Well after seeing one & trying it on I thought wow I could make this, all it is,is a big bit of material. So I got on the net & started looking for instructions on how to make one. Sure its justa length of material but I needed to know how long, how wide etc. I found a great website http://www.mamatoto.org/ its all about baby wearing & has several instructions on how to make a wrap sling. It even has No sew options. So basically all it is is 5mtr of material which is about 20 to 30 inches wide.

So I bought myself some nice material & set about making one. This is the end result. I must say I am pretty proud & its so dam comfortable! The best bit is all up the material cost me $9!





No comments: